When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences, or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can provide a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Under Articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (the "Regulation" or "GDPR"), Pentyduo Commerce SL, as Data Controller, informs its Customers (the "Data Subjects") about the management of their personal data.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Pentyduo Commerce SL is the company that processes the Data Subjects' data and, for legal purposes, is considered the Data Controller. In this capacity, it is responsible for ensuring the application of appropriate organizational and technical measures for data protection in compliance with current regulations. Pentyduo Commerce SL's registered office is located at Calle Casanova 43, 08011 Barcelona (Spain).
Origin and types of personal data collected
Data provided by Data Subjects
All personal data in Pentyduo Commerce SL's possession, collected directly from Data Subjects, are processed in compliance with current privacy regulations when completing contractual agreements to provide the requested service, following the principles of fairness, lawfulness, and transparency. In particular, Pentyduo Commerce SL considers personal data to be the identification and demographic data of Customers (e.g., name, surname, tax code, address, phone, email address, and payment data).
A. Purpose of processing and legal basis
Pentyduo Commerce SL collects the following personal data through its website, which, if it allows identifying an individual, will be requested only with the explicit consent of the user under Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the EU Regulation 2016/679:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the onlyislove.com website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment. Such data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed to obtain completely anonymous statistical information on the use of services or to check the proper functioning of the services offered.
Recipients to whom data are communicated
Pentyduo Commerce SL will communicate the personal data of Data Subjects, for the pursuit of the purposes referred to in the above-mentioned processing, to the following recipients:
to its employees designated as data processing authorized persons;
to entities belonging to the Only IS Love Group and/or companies affiliated with Pentyduo Commerce SL appointed as Data Processors, always adopting appropriate measures to ensure that the data are processed, protected, and transferred in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, for example, to improve IT services, for group reporting, to verify claims and requests, to manage defects and damages of the purchased goods or the provision of additional requested services;
to third-party external entities to the extent necessary or appropriate for the achievement of the purposes referred to in the previous section A, or within the scope of any legal obligation regarding information and reporting. These third parties include external service providers, including IT services, external consultants or collaborators, in the following contexts:
· Sorting and transmitting communications to customers, as well as data storage and substitute conservation;
· Customer support activities;
· After-sales support and technical interventions within the scope of legal warranty/product non-conformity issues (manufacturers/importers of goods, authorized technical assistance centers) and outside warranty;
· Provision and management of administrative procedures and information systems, communication networks, and protection and security systems;
· Professional consulting and technical or legal assistance;
· To law enforcement agencies in case of investigations into fraudulent activities carried out through the onlyislove.it website or using the services offered.Storage and transfer of personal data abroad
Personal data is not transmitted to recipients whose headquarters or processing location is not located in a European Union member state or countries that adhere to the European Economic Area Agreement.
Rights of the Data Subjects
The Data Subject, according to the Regulation and other applicable provisions on data protection, has specific and non-limitable rights; in particular, with respect to Pentyduo Commerce SL:
· Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR): they may request at any time that Pentyduo Commerce SL provide information about their stored data. Such information includes, among other things, the categories of processed data, the purposes of processing, the origin of the data if not obtained directly, and the recipients to whom Pentyduo Commerce SL may have transferred their data, where applicable. They may receive a free copy of their data that is the subject of the contract;
· Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR): they may request the rectification of their data. Pentyduo Commerce SL will adopt appropriate measures aimed at ensuring that their stored and processed data is kept accurate, complete, up-to-date, and relevant, based on the most recent information provided. In this regard, users may periodically receive requests to update their personal data to ensure that Pentyduo Commerce SL's ongoing processing is based on accurate data, as required by Art. 5, letter d) of the Regulation; Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR): they may request the deletion of their data, provided that the conditions required by law are met. For example, this may occur based on Art. 17 of the GDPR:
· Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): they may obtain a limitation on the processing of their data if it is inaccurate or no longer necessary;
· Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): the Data Subject has the right to receive a copy of their data previously provided directly to Pentyduo Commerce SL and, if expressly requested, Pentyduo Commerce SL undertakes to transfer the same – where technically possible – to another data controller indicated;
· Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): the Data Subject may object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the processing of their data pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of the GDPR, or if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes. In this case, Pentyduo Commerce SL will no longer process their data. This latter condition does not apply if the Data Controller can demonstrate the existence of compelling legitimate reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over their interests, or if it needs their data to establish, exercise, or defend a right in court;
· Right to revoke consent at any time (Art. 13 GDPR): if the processing is based on consent – without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before revocation, by sending the relevant request to the contacts listed below or through the technical methods that may be made available by Pentyduo Commerce SL.
Complaint: The Data Subject always has the right to report and file a complaint with a competent data protection authority, pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR.
Contacting the Data Controller
Data Subjects may exercise the rights mentioned above by contacting Pentyduo Commerce SL as the Data Controller using the following methods:
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pentyduo Commerce SL will promptly inform Data Subjects if any changes are made to this privacy notice. If there are substantial changes concerning the way personal data is processed, Pentyduo Commerce SL will publish them on its website. Therefore, all Data Subjects are encouraged to periodically review this document.